Worbla’s® Finest Art (WFA)
The classic of all thermoplastics worldwide: Worbla’s Finest Art
- Can be reactivated as often as required by heat (from approx. 90 °C) within a few minutes
- Processing time up to several minutes
- Simple, safe and contamination-free handling, also for newcomers
- Free from potentially harmful substances such as solvents
- Excellent modeling properties for e.g. detailed fine work as well as relief molding
- One square meter of the product corresponds to approx. 1200g modeling clay
- Surface provides hold for paints, varnishes, adhesives, etc. and is sandable & fileable
- Very good repair plus bonding possibilities, also with other thermoplastics
- No unusable residues and storage time is unlimited under normal conditions
Worbla’s Finest Art is probably the world’s best known and most popular thermoplastic creative material ever! By means of hot air, hot water or steam from approx. 90°C, make this plastic, which can be activated again and again by adding heat, take on the shape you want.
The material is very easy & clean to process, with which not only trained make-up artists, costume makers, figure as well as doll builders or artists plus cosplayers can create great things in a short time, but also hobbyists and newcomers.
It hardens completely within minutes, can be sanded & filed and can be bonded very well to each other due to a beige additional adhesive, also to reline any open pores or translucent areas. The glossy side should always face outward away from the object in direct exposures.
Dimensions: XL 100 x 150cm, L 75 x 100 cm, M 50 x 75 cm, S 37.5 x 50 cm.
Link for Universal Worbla Academy: https://UWA.cast4art.de/