Worbla’s® flameRedArtWorbla‘s flameRed Art – Worbla with B1 certificate
Worbla’s® flameRedArt – the new “B1 material” for professionals from Worbla’s®!
Note: We rarely have this worbla in stock. For larger quantities, please inquire in advance.
Worbla’s® flameRedArt is certified as “B1 – flame retardant” according to DIN 4102-1. It thus combines the often-demanded requirements for fire protection in the professional sector with the excellent modeling and factory properties for which our quality products of the Worbla’s® Art series stand.
This material was accordingly developed specifically for professionals in theaters, film & television or even amusement parks. Because especially in these areas the topic “fire protection” becomes more and more important!
Like all materials in the Worbla’s® Art series, it is classified as harmless to health and is solvent-free in production and processing.
The WRA can be modeled perfectly at an activation temperature of approx. 80-90°C and corrected afterwards as often as desired.
Whether for molding, free modeling or in combination with other materials, Worbla’s® flameRedArt is convincing in all these disciplines. Smooth surfaces are just as little a problem as amazingly delicate work.
Worbla’s® flameRedArt has a strong adhesive that is also heat-activated; edges also blend very well with each other.
As usual, acrylic or spray paints are suitable for the WRA. However, in each case, the surface should be prepared in advance with appropriate primer, because it becomes very smooth.
Here you will find the
Safety Data Sheet
on the new Worbla’s® flameRedArt including the DIN certification
- Certified according to DIN 4102-1 as “B1 – flame retardant
- Can be reactivated as often as required by applying heat (ideally at approx. 80-90 °C)
- Extremely good modeling and impression properties
- Free from potentially harmful substances such as solvents
- Material is provided with a strong adhesive and can be mixed very well to connect individual pieces to each other stably and almost invisibly
- Processing time up to several minutes, depending on the exposure time of the heat
- Simple, safe and contamination-free handling
- Surface provides grip for all kinds of paints, varnishes, glues, adhesives, etc., among other things.
- Excellent repair plus composite capabilities, also with other thermoplastics
No unusable residues and storage time is unlimited under normal conditions
Dimensions: XL 100 x 150cm, L 75 x 100 cm, M 50 x 75 cm, S 37.5 x 50 cm.