Workshop Foam Basics Sunday 10:00-17.00h
(with short lunch break)
– Getting to know tools and types of bonding
– Draw simple pattern and transfer to Foam
– Transfer and glue straight cuts and curves.
– Shape sinuous horn (as an example)
– Depending on the remaining time, prime and paint the finished molds.
after the workshop you will have worked with different techniques and will hold a self-made product in your hands.
Nothing needs to be brought
The workshop costs CHF 165 per person.
Including material and fixed costs
The workshop will take place at our premises at Kramgasse 47 in Bern.