Hexflex Flexible Paint from Poly Props
The highly pigmented Hexflex acrylic paints from Poly Props
HexFlex features a new formulation that is highly pigmented and offers better coverage.
HexFlex is a water-based paint and offers a solution for hobbyists who need a high-performance paint that can be used both at home and in the professional studio.
- Excellent surface quality.
- The paint can be applied directly with a brush or diluted with water for airbrushing.
- Impressive coverage and a great finish.
- Hexflex cures flexibly, which is perfect for foam, fabrics and other flexible surfaces.
- Enjoy a great variety of colors, which is constantly expanding!
Depending on the substrate, one coat is enough. In any case, we recommend starting with a test piece and one layer. Let it dry out properly and then check the desired flexibility. Maybe it will need a second or third coat. Important: always allow one coat to dry properly before applying a second.
Then test “normal”, i.e. with normal use. No one kneads your work to see how well the paint actually holds up. ^^
Finally, we recommend a normal matte clear coat, which perfectly protects the painted surface and brings out the intensity of the colors.